Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life!

Life is back in full swing. Going to school and Working full time is busy and crazy. I am loving most every minute of it. I am only taking 2 classes this semester but are not the easiest of classes. I also have taken a promotion at my work so i work 40 hours a week and it is a lot of new information. I have also gotten rid of my brown hair and back to my original blonde hair. It was a fun change for a while but I enjoy my blonde hair so much more. I really do believe blondes have more fun! Here are a few updated photos of my for everyone's enjoyment!





1 comment:

Lauren said...

I don't know who told me you had a blog but... HEY chica!! I hope you are doing well. It has been so great seeing you the past few weeks. Hopefully I see you a few more times before school starts. Love ya girly!!