Saturday, May 17, 2008



Emily and I


So I have been in school for the past six weeks to become a dental assistant. I have 4 weeks left. The class is in St. George so it is a little commute to get there 2 days a week but I am loving it! It is so fun! There are so many cute girls in the class and I love it! I cannot wait to be done and able to get into a dental office. I have started interning at different offices here in Cedar and I am absolutely loving it! I cannot wait to get done with school to get into dental hygeine school!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah Tiff!! I love your new blog. Congratulations on taking the plunge. It will be fun to stay in touch this way. Thanks for making school enjoyable for me. Love ya!
Em

Alicia said...

Tiffy! You got a blog. Hurray.

Youngins said...

GET BLOGGIN GIRL... Can't wait to play with you in switzerland !!! WAHOO!!!!!!1

Nate and Marie Johnson said...

I'm always glad when people I know start blogs. I hope you keep up on it so I can see what's going on in your life. Come visit mine and Nate's once in a while. See ya friday!